NuovoRE, a privately-held real estate company focused on transformative urban redevelopment projects, seeks a highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual to join its growing team as an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager.
About the Position
Specific duties include the following:
• Act as the NuovoRE quarterback to ensure the office operates in a smooth, consistent fashion that supports maximum efficiency for the team
• Assist with general correspondence, requests for information, creation and updating of files and records, and expense reporting
• Attend and participate in weekly team meetings and keep accurate minutes
• Schedule appointments and meetings, manage calendars, and make travel arrangements as needed for the team
• Coordinate and interact with team’s external consultants for agenda building, meeting coordination
• Communicate and collaborate with other Principal entities within the building as well as in other locations
Who we are looking for
NuovoRE exists to create one-of-a-kind, profitable real estate investments that provide permanently meaningful social and community impact in which they reside. NuovoRE resides at the intersection of creativity, impact, and profitability. The organization focuses its energy on historic adaptive reuse projects that can materially change the communities in which they reside. Starting with Hotel Revival in the Mt. Vernon neighborhood of Baltimore, and continuing with three projects in Merced, California that are slated to open in late 2019, NuovoRE is quickly expanding its footprint. Additional redevelopment projects in St. Louis and Cincinnati will be kicked off in early 2019 with anticipated delivery in late 2020.
NuovoRE aims to build a portfolio of meaningful assets in a variety of communities across the country. While hospitality projects will be preferred, all real estate types will be considered including mixed use.
NuovoRE is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building and maintaining a culturally diverse workplace. We encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, among other things or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
• Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in an administrative role in an office environment requiring interaction with both internal and external “customers”
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, problem solver with a demonstrated capacity to meet deadlines and a commitment to customer service
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Concur
Additional Helpful Experience Includes
• Experience in the hospitality sector
• Experience in the real estate sector