The Health Systems Redesign Program Manager will work with a close-knit team to build a regional and then national strategy to radically redesign healthcare into a value based, whole health system of care.
The Program Manager will proactively and continuously manage and support programs and projects within the Institute’s Health System Redesign strategy; effectively implement solutions to improve the programs and projects under his/her management. The Program Manager will provide managerial expertise to support and implement key strategies for strategic initiatives; stay current and abreast of relevant trends and changes in healthcare to ensure that the Institute operates with best practices. The Program Manager will work closely with key stakeholders with the healthcare systems to implement collaborative whole health initiatives and cultivate the relationships.
The Program Manager will work closely with other Program Managers to harness resources and develop programming to serve the Health System Redesign strategy; he/she will help to develop and deploy regional demonstration projects and then national implementation efforts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement and manage programs and projects within the Institute’s Health Systems Redesign strategy
• Execute and support recommended plans/actions for the creation of the whole health grassroots movement regionally, statewide, nationally, and globally
• Partner with health systems and identified team members to support the development and implementation of the whole health model into system culture and clinical practice
• Manage system driven projects that incorporate whole health transformation into key areas of healthcare delivery
• Provide whole health consultation to the health systems and providers in the region and nationally
• Conduct written and verbal communication to interface effectively with a broad array of organizations, institutions, and individuals
• Build credibility and relationships internally with team members and externally with organizations, institutions, and individuals
• Effectively anticipate and respond to needs and requests, both internal and external
This position is office based and may require long periods working at a desk and in an office environment.
• Whole health experience with significant program management experience
• Experience in process improvement and project management
• Experience with the whole health paradigm and creating whole health grassroots movement
• Experience engaging with whole health/integrative health transformation efforts within Arkansas and nationally
• Experience in a professional communications role with stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Strong time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate
• Ability to function in high-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new software applications
The Whole Health Institute is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building and maintaining a culturally diverse workplace. We encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, among other things or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
3-5 years’ experience in healthcare with emphasis on program development and system integration
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare related field
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Master’s Degree in healthcare related field
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds