Truewerk is seeking a skilled, highly motivated, and entrepreneurial individual to join the team as a Supply Chain Coordinator. The ideal teammate will have the demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
About the Position
You’ll join a small and mighty top-notch team and coordinate the apparel supply chain. You’ll report directly to the Sr. Supply Chain Planner and work closely with suppliers and customers.
What you will do
You will help us make today’s worker safer, more comfortable and sharper looking as we create workwear using modern materials, greater attention to detail and a stronger connection to the job site. You will help improve productivity and efficiency by:
● Interfacing with suppliers and customers in a personable and professional manner
● Collaborating with other departments to effectively support the customer and resolve issues
● Updating, creating, and iterating tools needed to monitor and provide visibility to demand and inventory plans
● Tracking inbound shipments with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
● Managing Drop Ship orders from factory to customer
● Supporting Custom/SMU order management
● Day to day support tasks such as creating SKUs, updating landing costs etc.
● Identifying improvement opportunities, marshaling resources, and driving projects to completion, to achieve targeted measurable benefits and cost-effective solutions
● Participating in weekly update meetings with internal team and external suppliers
● Utilizing a wide range of tools including Excel, Sheets, Docs, Slack, Trello, and WhatsApp
Who we are looking for
You possess a persistent attention to detail and a strong aptitude for numbers. You are a thoughtful influencer and a clear communicator. You know how to prioritize projects, multitask, have a willingness to work outside of your job description and have a drive to make the team successful.
Benefits Information: We offer a comprehensive and generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, and unlimited paid time off.
About the Operations Department
The Truewerk Ops group’s vision is: To create dynamic systems, teams and people that positively impact the health and happiness of both our customers and staff. Our values are: Forward-thinking, willingness, team-minded, excellent communicators.
Truewerk is a growing workwear brand based in Denver, Colorado on a mission to protect, promote, and empower the workers we believe keep society functioning, who we call Industrial Athletes. We do this through a combination of engineering the world’s most technically advanced workwear systems and leveraging our brand platform to give voice to the industrial athlete communities we serve.
Truewerk offers an exciting, entrepreneurial environment with work from home opportunities.
Truewerk is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building and maintaining a culturally diverse workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment of any kind. We encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Required for your success
● 2 or more years of experience in Supply Chain, replenishment, or inventory.
● Education: university degree, technical certifications, apprenticeship completion.
● Demonstrated aptitude for and high attention to detail when working with numbers.
● Excellent Excel/Sheets skills. Familiarity with the Google suite of products (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
● Ability to leverage technology effectively and learn new tools and processes with ease.
● Strong project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles.
Additional Helpful Experience Includes
• A desire to join a fast-growing company
• Experience in apparel supply chain, replenishment or inventory coordination is preferred
• An educational background built on the acquisition of skills and developing the knowledge required to solve problems.
• A familiarity or personal experience with trade work would be a bonus
Personal attributes that support your success
• Ability to act as a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues while demonstrating expertise and integrity
• You have a clear, concise, personable, and professional communication style
• You are helpful, a team player, and show respect while collaborating with others
• You are results oriented and exercise sound judgment in your work
• A lifelong learner, who is inquisitive and solves problems with bold thinking and innovation
• A visionary who plans for the future with imagination and wisdom
• You are dedicated to achieving excellence and work with others to tackle the tasks at hand