S2G Ventures (Seed to Growth) is looking for an Executive Assistant to play a key role in supporting our venture capital team in Chicago. This role is accountable for providing administrative support to the S2G team including direct support to two Managing Directors.
Background on S2G Ventures:
S2G Ventures is a leading food and agriculture venture fund based in Chicago and San Francisco. We’re working to build a more humane and healthy planet. These challenges in front of us are large at scale which is why working together as a team is one of our core values. We show up each day with integrity, an entrepreneurial mindset; each day is another opportunity for us to improve, as both people and professionals. Our vision means taking care of our people too. We offer best-in-class benefits, 401K, and some pretty spectacular team events.
Executive Assistant Summary:
S2G is seeking a bright, entrepreneurial, team-oriented professional to support our team. This role requires strong organization and prioritization skills, exceptional communication skills, and experience working with multiple stakeholders. This person must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, fun environment.
This role is a salaried and currently a hybrid position until our Chicago office reopens. You will report to the Managing Directors and work closely with the other Executive Assistants on the team. Immediate start date.
S2G is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building and maintaining a culturally diverse workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment of any kind. We encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional level experience
• At least 2-3 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to engage with high-level partners in a professional and courteous manner
• Ability to work independently, as well as play an integral role in the office and team environment
• Detail-oriented, extremely well organized, able to manage time and multi-task to accomplish tasks with conflicting priorities and timelines. Adapts well to changing schedules
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft, Adobe, and Google Suite. Experience with Salesforce beneficial
• Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative, and be proactive
• High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
• An ability to build and maintain good relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients